Tuesday, January 09, 2007

9 JAN 2007!!!!!! My birthday!!! Well.... due to my tight schedule- working and practising cello for upcoming audition, i did nt have enough time to celebrate my birthday. So disappointing. This time round the audition for YCO required us to play 2 songs whereas in the past only 1. I lost all my scores and nw had to find time to write out 2 of my songs.... composed my own music. haha. Anyway, i was attached to the most experienced engineer in my current job n due to that, we're given a tougher n heavier task to inspect the whole of seletar camp which is something to feel happy about as well as sad. Haha. I will have to start the actual work tml. It's like going to school. Waking up every morning at the usual time for school but this time round going all the way to lavendar to work. A very good experience indeed as i learnt a lot of new stuffs. Anyway, my birthday wish is to get fit n slim down, it seems to myself that i'm getting plumper which i'm really very worried about it.

No comments: